Fiddlesticks Dental Care- Superior Fort Myers Dentistry
The mission of our family practice is to provide attentive care for all Fort Myer area dental patients by using the full powers of our compassionate, resourceful, and dental abilities to enhance your well-being through the optimization of your oral health.
Fort Myers Dental Practice
Fiddlesticks Dental Care is located just off Daniels Parkway slightly west of 1-75, near the Fiddlesticks Country Club and community, a residential area since 1982 and close to the best area shopping and dining spots.
Dr. Adi, after graduating from the Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine, has been a practicing dentist since 2002 and a Fort Myers dental care provider since 2008. She and her proficient staff practice “State of the Art Dentistry with a Gentle Touch” that includes services in the following eleven areas:
- Preventative Dentistry: exams, digital x-rays, cleaning, fluoride treatment
- Periodontal Disease: non-surgical gum therapy, antibiotics, periodontal maintenance
- Restorative Dentistry: tooth colored fillings, same day crowns, onlays
- Cosmetic Dentistry: veneers, Invisalign
- Root Canals
- Teeth Whitening: preloaded trays, in office on-hour whitening, custom-made, take-home trays
- Sleep Apnea: oral appliances
- Implant Support Crowns, Bridges, and Dentures
- Dentistry for Children
Receive treatment for your dental needs from teeth cleaning to cosmetic dentistry for you and your family in one office. Our approach includes continual education on the best services, treatments, and ongoing maintenance for your dental health.
We also provide you with a variety of dental service payment and other options including:
- Acceptance of Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards
- Six, 12, and 24-month flexible pay plans
- An in-house discount plan
- Major PPO network affiliations
- Medicare approved durable medical equipment (DME)
Consider Fiddlesticks Dental Care, a full-service Fort Myers dental practice, when you need dependable, comprehensive, and efficient oral health care.